We are pleased to continue our exciting news about our 5 weekend intensive program ROOTS with the announcement of the highly anticipated workshop dates and tickets. ROOTS offers a series of dance workshops with renowned choreographers that you won’t want to miss! These workshops are open to experienced pre and early professional dancers from any movement background.
All dates and locations;
- Russell Maliphant & Dana Fouras at Russell Maliphant Studios (London): 2nd – 3rd September 2023
- Aakash Odedra Company in Leicester (Curve): 28th – 29th October 2023
- Hofesh Shechter Company in Birmingham: 25th – 26th November 2023
- Alleyne Dance at Curve (Leicester): 20th – 21st January 2024
- Akram Khan Company (Central London location TBC): 17th – 18th February 2024
Limited tickets are available on Eventbrite for £100* per weekend, or £400* for all weekends. As part of our commitment to the next generation of dancers, Aakash Odedra Company has reduced the cost of admission to all weekends to make the workshops affordable and accessible to aspiring dancers.
These workshops offer a unique opportunity to learn from and collaborate with esteemed choreographers, exploring various styles and techniques, including contemporary dance and classical Indian dance. Participants will also develop their skills in choreography, improvisation, and performance. The ROOTS intensive is an exclusive chance for dancers to challenge their existing skills and open their creative minds to new styles and methods of practice. We cannot wait to see who will join us to flourish in this program.
For more information about the program, click here.
*Please note that Eventbrite ticketing fees apply and are charged in addition to the ticket cost.