For use of this website
1) This website and all materials within it are the property of Leicester Dance Theatre, trading as Aakash Odedra Company (herein after referred to as Aakash Odedra Company).
2) Aakash Odedra Company will not be liable for any losses incurred by you in connection with your use of this website, for any delay in using or your inability to use the website, for any information or products obtained through the website or for any material posted to the website by users of the website.
3) Aakash Odedra Company’s website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
4) All contents of this website, including any software, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of the Aakash Odedra Company.
5) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of Aakash Odedra Company’s website for any reason which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful obscene or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in Aakash Odedra Company’s opinion, harms its business or in any way offends other users or persons.
6) You are also not permitted to alter Aakash Odedra Company’s website in any way or post onto or transmit to Aakash Odedra Company’s website, any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
7) Aakash Odedra Company reserves the right to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted via or posted on Aakash Odedra Company’s website and which, in Aakash Odedra Company’s opinion, is objectionable or does not comply with these terms and conditions. Aakash Odedra Company shall not in any way be liable for such actions.
8) Aakash Odedra Company may record, preserve, trace and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via Aakash Odedra Company’s website, where required by law or where Aakash Odedra Company is acting in good faith. Aakash Odedra Company’s website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Aakash Odedra Company. The operation of such websites is outside Aakash Odedra Company’s control and you proceed at your own risk. Aakash Odedra Company does not endorse or sponsor and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
11) These terms and conditions and any Contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and all disputes shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Shiamak Class Terms & Conditions
1. The above mentioned student (or where the student is below 18 yrs of age, the parent or natural guardian) hereby confirm that the student has been advised by a competent medical examiner that he/she is medically, mentally and physically fit to participate in the dance classes/shows/events organised by Shiamak Midlands (UK) and that he/she has no physical or mental conditions that may affect his/her ability to do so.
2. It is expressly understood by the student and/or the student’s parent/s and/or guardian, as the case may be (hereinafter referred to as the “student” for the sake of convenience), that it is not compulsory to participate in the dance classes/shows/events organised by Shiamak Midlands (UK). The student expressly confirms and states to SDI that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate and/or perform out of his/her own freewill and not under any kind of pressure from Shiamak Midlands, its representatives, instructors or employees, or anyone whatsoever to do so.
3. The student understands, acknowledges and accepts that participation in the dance classes/shows/events organized by Shiamak Midlands. (UK) is a strenuous physical activity and may involve risk of accident, injury to the student’s person or property or loss of life. In case of any accident, injury, loss of life or harm of any nature to any student or student’s parent, guardian, relative or friend at or around the class or show venue the student expressly agrees and acknowledges that Shiamak Midlands shall not be responsible and/or liable for the loss, injury, loss, loss of life, harm or damage caused and the student shall further be liable to SDI for all loss and/or damage suffered by Shiamak Midlands and/or its representatives, instructors, employees, etc. virtue thereof.
4. Notwithstanding the above, in the event of any injury or other medical conditions that the student may experience during any of the classes or shows, the student authorizes Shiamak Midlands to administer or procure the administration of medical treatment as deemed fit by qualified medical personnel if he/she is not able to act on his/her own behalf and agrees not to make any claim against Shiamak Midlands and/or such medical practitioners, whether for negligence and/or malpractice or otherwise. The student further agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be exclusively liable and responsible for all costs, expenses and claims resulting from such medical attention provided, and shall reimburse to Shiamak Midlands any sums expended by it in this regard.
5. The student shall further indemnify Shiamak Midlands in respect of any claims, demands, losses or decrees, orders or awards that may be made against Shiamak Midlands and/or its representatives, instructors, employees, etc. in this regard. The student shall further indemnify SDI for all losses, damages and injury caused, resulting from or in any way attribute to any illness, accident, injury of any of the members of Shiamak Midlands occasioned by any act or omission of the student.
6. SDI reserves the right to reject the participation of the student in any classes and/or shows for reasons of inability/behaviour endangering the safety/welfare of himself/herself and/or others. No refund will be made to the student on account of such rejection or the student’s own inability to so participate therein.
7. Shiamak Midlands workshop and Shiamak Midland’s Summer Funk/Winter Funk Shows will be covered by the media. Your enrollment for the workshop confirms that you have no objection to the same and will co-operate with Shiamak Midland for all such publicity, television and media coverage.
8. Video recording or photography of the dance/ exercise routines is not permitted unless special written permission is obtained in advance from Shiamak Midlands management.
9. Shiamak Midlands reserves the rights of admission and may refuse admission at Shiamak Midlands discretion without providing any reason whatsoever.
10. Shiamak Midlands holds the copyright for any exercise, dance, and choreography taught in class/shows. Any unauthorised duplication of the exercise, dance, choreography taught in class/shows, would result in penalty and immediate dismissal from the course, unless SDI grants prior permission in writing.
11. Shiamak Midlands classes are operated by Leicester Dance Theatre LTD in agreement with Shiamak Davar International